Request your UCCS Transcript / Check your Grade

At the end of the semester, you may check your grade as it appears on your UCCS transcript and/or request your official UCCS transcript. Please follow the instructions below to access your UCCS transcript or view your final grade.

Request Transcript

Unofficial Transcripts - Use your myUCCS student portal account to view your unofficial transcript at any time.

Currently enrolled students can access their unofficial transcript using the myUCCS student portal.

  • Select 'Access Student Self Services'.
  • go to 'My Academics' link and choose 'View My Unofficial Transcript'.
  • Current students may print out this unofficial transcript on any printer.
  • Unofficial transcripts are not available for former students or alumni.

Official Transcripts - Order Official Electronic Transcripts or Official Paper Transcripts via the Office of the Registrar Transcript Page

View Grades

Use your myUCCS student portal account to view your semester grades.

Questions - If you have any questions about your grades or transcript information please contact:

UCCS Records Office

Main Hall Room #108

  • 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday
  • 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Tues - Fri
  • (719) 255-3361 - Records Phone
  • 1-800-990-8227 - Toll Free
  • (719) 255-3116 - Fax